The Encyclopedia consists of four volumes. The first two volumes describe topical aspects of private international law in the form of 247
alphabetically sorted entries. The third volume describes the private lnternational law regimes of 80
countries in the form of national reports. The fourth volume comprises a collection of national codifications and provisions of private international law in English translation.
- 247 substantive entries;
- 80 national reports;
- national codifications in English translation in a single volume;
- entries organised alphabetically;
- fully cross-referenced;
- integrated electronic edition;
- entries written by 195 authors from 57 countries;
- international team of editors.