The new edition of The Blackwell Encyclopedia of Management: Strategic Management fully updated, covers over 160 key terms and concepts in strategic management.
- Contains contributions from more than 55 international contributors;
- Gives more explicit attention to "competitive strategy" and "competitive advantage";
- Fully treats the "resource-based view", with recent developments around the "knowledge-based view";
- Introduces the "new economy", specifically economics of knowledge and information and the nature of network externalities;
- Outlines the key current trends in the field of strategic management in the editor’s preface.