The Blackwell Encyclopedia of Management. In 12 volumes. Volume 2. Business Ethics
- A thoroughly updated new edition, now reflecting the current business climate of featured countries.
- Features entries from over 220 philosophers, theologians, social scientists, management professors, and practitioners.
- Maintains the standard terms and concepts in business ethics,
- Interweaves the lessons learned from recent instances of financial malfeasance by companies such as Enron, WorldCom, Global Crossing, and Tyco.
- Includes many new subjects such as corporate citizenship, the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, and socially responsible investing.
- Contains entries pertaining to the increasingly sophisticated technology and science of today's world: E-Business, Internet and Business Ethics, nanotechnology, and biodiversity.
Назад в раздел
Все издания энциклопедии: